As you look to pursue environmental business in Asia, the Maryland-Asia Environmental Partnership (MD-AEP) can provide you with market strategies, on-the-ground contacts and access to resources so that you can develop business in the burgeoning energy, water and climate change markets of Asia. As the president of MD-AEP, Peter R Gourlay has a long history of success helping firms position themselves in these markets. His efforts have helped U.S. firms win over $730 million in the region.
In addition, the MD-AEP Advisory Board network has global connections across the energy, environment and finance spectrum. MD-AEP takes a sophisticated approach to its business engagement as we look to bridge a variety of business partnerships from a local country standpoint. By engaging the MD-AEP, participating public-private groups will have an unparalleled opportunity to belong to a supply chain of resources critical to navigating Asia’s environmental marketplace.
What we offer to U.S. organizations:
- 25% Discount on MD-AEP Environmental Leadership Series forums
- Introductions to senior government and business contacts in Asia
- Access to public and private environmental investment/funding resources
- Access to Asian Embassies in Washington, D.C.
- Access to our MD-AEP Offices in Singapore, Dubai, Beijing and Hyderabad
- Networking with key environmental leaders at MD-AEP Events
- Speaking opportunities for visiting Asian delegations
- Speaking and sponsorship opportunities at MD-AEP forums
- Advertising opportunities on MD-AEP web site and outreach newsletter vehicles
MD-AEP membership is $500. Sign up today and begin enjoying the benefits of belonging to one of the nation's most dynamic environmental business trade groups. Please make your check payable to the Maryland-Asia Environmental Partnership and send it to the following address:
Maryland-Asia Environmental Partnership
c/o Peter Gourlay
P.O. Box 4536
Timonium, MD 21094